Hi there! We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
PAR Technical Support team is looking for a career-driven individual who likes a fast-paced support roll. This is an entry level position with a lot of room for growth and upward mobility. We promote from within, so this is a chance to get in on the ground floor and work your way up. If you like working with computers, customer service and a fast-paced work environment, please apply!
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00am- 2:30pm EST
Why We Need You
- Provide first level problem solving for Point of Sale hardware and software, including, but not limited to, operational and technical problems
- Utilize service management systems gathering and maintaining service incident data
- Contribute to the knowledge management system and adhere to and continually review published escalation and work flow procedures based on ISO 9000
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays, perform to defined standards, carry out special work assignments, and meet all conditions of employment
- Work in a team environment participating as a team member, focusing on continuous improvement and total customer satisfaction
- Perform customer service administrative task as assigned and understand customer database and processing customer part requests
- Decisions are limited and routine for which clearly defined procedures are documented
- Must display genuine concern and ownership for customers' situations
- Exercise sound judgement and analytical skills in determining a resolution to problems
- Provide and obtain general information which is technical in nature
- Work with moderate supervision
- Additional contacts are PAR and third-party service management and field engineers
What We're Looking For
- A minimum of one-year Customer Service experience. Helpdesk experience preferred.
- Problem solving, communication skills, typing, and basic Windows computer knowledge is required.
- Networking experience is desired.
- AAS degree in electronics technology, computer science, or its equivalent is a plus.
- A+ certification and Microsoft certifications are also a plus
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.