Junior/intermediate level end user support person
Contract would be minimum 2 months with an extension possible
Rate: $30.00 PH
The client is located at Keele and 401 area.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Strong communication and listening skills. Key focus on customer service skills.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure, remaining positive during stressful occasions. Ability to be always professional and supportive.
- Strong troubleshooting skills – for both software and hardware (some of which include Lenovo, HP Laptops, Thin clients, Surface Pro, Surface Laptops). Ideal candidate will have a Microsoft Certified Professional or other similar designation with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 O/S; iOS mobile devices; Microsoft Office suite; and VPN technologies.
- Strong Service oriented attitude. This job will require you to meet the IT support needs of approximately 200 people who work in various Executive, Legal, Accounting and Administrative roles. The technology experience of the people at this organization runs from very low technology knowledge to heavy users.
Nice to have: – Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange 365; Windows Server 2016/2019 administration; VMWare; Active Directory and Azure AD. Experience managing data backup and restore technology.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract, Freelance
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- end user support: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location