Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to our external members as well as our internal staff on the use of our Livy Method app. The successful candidate will have strong technical and customer service skills, be self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment, is extremely detail-oriented, and a natural problem solver.
In terms of job responsibilities, the ideal candidate will be responsible for becoming the subject matter expert on our Livy Method app and provide technical support to internal and external customers. The successful candidate will also be responsible for creating training materials, technical documents, and guides on how to use our app. Below are more specific responsibilities of our Technical Support Specialist.
· Assist members with app related issues in a timely manner
· Develop training materials, technical documents, and how-to guides to help members and staff use the app
· Update content within the app to ensure the app is up to date with the latest information
· Keep and maintain detailed logs of issues, bugs, and other trends and provide solutions on how to address them
· Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or related field
· Strong technical and customer service skills
· Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
· Experience working with apps
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process; please let us know if you require a specific accommodation.
Weight Loss by Gina Inc. encourages applications from members of equity-seeking groups, including but not limited to candidates who are racialized, Black, First Nations, Inuit, and Metis peoples, LGBTQ2SI+, and persons will disabilities.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $28.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Expected start date: 2022-09-25