We are currently looking for Supervisor who possess excellent leadership skill and passion for Training and Development. You are Guest-focused and excited about assisting the Restaurant Manager, General Manager and Multi Restaurant Operator with responsibilities to ensure the successful operation of our restaurant. As an enthusiastic team leader, you motivate and coach team members to ensure that high standards of Hospitality, Operational and Food Safety are achieved. Candidates must be willing to relocate if required.
As part of our team we offer you:
- World Class Professional Training & Development Programs.
- Hospitality & Leadership Training Programs.
- Management Development Program for an Expedited Career Advancement and Growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free and discounted products.
- May lead to the opportunity of sponsorship for immigration purposes through the company, if applicable.
What to expect in your role as a Supervisor:
- Support Restaurant Manager in leading the team, ensuring optimal team member coverage and works various positions during busy periods to maintain optimal service levels through demonstrated floor leadership.
- Ensure all restaurant policies are followed during the shift (e.g. cash policies, meal and break policies, food safety policies) by working alongside team members on the floor at all times and give constructive feedbacks.
- Comply with and enforces all Tim Hortons Operational, Always Fresh and Food Safety standards.
- Complete all required shift documentation and follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Display a “Guests are first” attitude and lead as an example to make sure we deliver an exceptional guest service as a team.
- Help Restaurant Manager control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing waste as well as ensuring high quality of food preparation.
- Help solve operational as well as service issues in a timely manner along with training, coaching and follow-ups with team members and management team.
- Assist in evaluating team members, identifying training needs, problems, concerns as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Make sure best practices and training system are implemented consistently across the restaurant.
- Must be willing to relocate and be available to work flexible opening/closing shifts including weekends.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in the quick-service restaurant industry, preferably Tim Hortons
- Excellent organization and communication skill
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Be guest service oriented and committed to deliver exceptional guest experience.
- Embrace our Servant leadership model to positively train, communicate and help team members.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading, coaching and serving your team.
- Having driver license and your own vehicle is an asset.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to the following email:
Or apply online via our job advertisement