At Caesars Windsor, it’s our mission to inspire grown-ups to play! One of nearly 40 Caesars Entertainment properties worldwide, we create memorable experiences, personalize rewards, and delight every guest, and every team member, every time. Our code of commitment and six core values guide our strategies and how we work together as a team. Those values are: Celebrate Success, Integrity, Service with Passion, Diversity, Caring Culture and Ownership.
Known also as Valet. To inspect, park and retrieve guest cars and complete valet parking tickets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet all guests and write up key envelopes
- Park and retrieve guest cars from assigned locations
- Check cars for damage and record details of damage on parking ticket Lock cars and store keys
- Supply guests with information and respond to special requests
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle (will be tested)
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid Class G driver's license and a clean driving record with no driving infractions for one year (driver abstract will be requested)
- Valid Smart Serve Certification required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in hot, cold and wet conditions
- Ability to walk or stand for the duration of the shift
- Ability to bend, stoop or kneel; climb, ascend and descend stairs; maintain equilibrium
- Available to work all shifts
- Occasional medium lifting required
Applicants must be at least 19 years of age to work for Caesars Windsor
Caesars Windsor has created policies and procedures to meet the required Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. 2005. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us in order to determine an acceptable format.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Smart Serve Certification (preferred)
- Class G Ontario Driver's License (required)
Work Location: One location