Aspire Lifestyles- Travel Consultant
· Work from Home Opportunity
· Starting at $20.00/hr.
*Please note that this rate is the post training certification hourly pay
*For the hours worked in training and on the job training, you will earn $18.00/hr. Upon successful completion of on the job training, you will also be eligible to receive a Certification Bonus in the amount equivalent to $2.00/hour on all hours you worked in training and on the job training.
*MUST be able to work Full Time
*MUST be able to work Afternoons and Weekends
*MUST be a resident of Ontario, Canada
The Travel Consultant role is responsible for fulfilling travel specific requests for a very high-profile client program via phone, email and/or chat.
The successful candidate will research, plan, and execute customized travel experiences, through booking domestic and international flights, car and/or hotel travel arrangements. At times, you may need to de-escalate a Card Member’s stress, when unforeseen travel situations arise.
The Travel Consultant will use their knowledge to help Card Members access their exclusive benefits, including how to make the most of their Membership Reward points.
Why join Aspire Lifestyles?
· What we do here is UNIQUE and as such, it will provide you with a rewarding and satisfying work experience.
· The people – Our team encvironment is one of the things that sets us apart from other jobs. We recognize your efforts and will provide you the support you need to be successful.
· Work from the comfort of your own home.
· Paid Training - You will receive in-depth training to enable you to be a travel expert and you will know where to look to find the information you need to assist travelers with their changing travel plans such as trip cancellations, re-bookings, and exchanges. Troubleshooting any customer issues relating to the use of the travel website and expertly guiding customers whilst they navigate around the site.
· Health, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of employment.
· RRSP program with company match.
· Career advancement opportunities.
Please note that successful candidates must meet the following criteria in order to Work from Home:
· Must provide a private at-home office space, with a lockable door, free of distraction.
· Must have internet and maintain high speed internet access with a minimum speed of 25 mbps download / 5 mbps upload.
· Wired internet connection (cannot use Wi-Fi connection) capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate. Internet connection must be connected to modem /router through hard cable/ethernet cord.
·Satellite internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
Here’s what you bring to the team:
· A passion for travel from a personal and/or professional perspective.
Excellent geography knowledge likely gained by being travel curious or through time spent exploring the world.
·The ability to deliver white glove customer service and handle card member requests on behalf of Aspire Lifestyles’ client, from a virtual workspace.
· The passion to always put the Card Member’s experience at the forefront of everything you do, reinforcing the WOW and winning their loyalty.
· Natural consultative skills, with the ability to offer tailored recommendations.
· Comfort in utilizing a variety of resources including search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests with the goal of delivering meaningful and valuable solutions.
· Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
· Excellent multi-tasking skills.
· Able to work in a fast paced, structured call center environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required; college experience is preferred.
· Must be able to complete a background check.
· 2+ years of customer service experience required preferably in a highly interactive hospitality or travel related role.
· 1 year of Call Center experience
· Prior experience in the Hospitality or Travel industries preferred.
· Must be internet savvy and proficient at navigating multiple systems simultaneously.
If you are someone who has a passion for travel, that easily adapts to change, maintains a positive attitude, and strives to deliver extraordinary experiences…every time, then we want to connect with you today!
No sales required.
Aspire Lifestyles is committed to ensuring accessibility for all persons with a disability and to providing excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to work full time, up to 40 hours a week?
- Are you able to meet our internet speed requirement of 25 mbps for download and 5 mbps for upload?
- Do you have experience in hospitality and travel?
- customer service: 2 years (required)
- Call Center: 1 year (required)