Are you a real go-getter? Do you have a passion for sales? If you are interested in building a career and want more than “just a job” and a forever home, then we are the place for you! Our orthodontic practice in Woodbridge is one of the leading contemporary, innovative offices in the health care profession.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient experience, our passionate team of professionals, and our amazing results. Here at Tru North, we love to embrace new ideas, smile, laugh, and have fun! We value personality and attitude above all else.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Permanent Treatment Coordinator to join our growing dynamic team. This is a 5 day per week position Mon.- Thurs (8:00am – 5:00pm) & Fri. (8:00am – 1:00pm). No evenings or weekends!
- Assist in the gathering of information about the new patient and work in partnership with the orthodontist to develop a treatment plan
- Your goal is to be the driving sales force within the practice by discussing the orthodontic treatment plan and arranging financial payment plans with patients and parents through a consultative approach – we never want to let finances get in the way of our patients getting a beautiful healthy smile!
- Manage the patient experience through exceptional customer service skills and excellent presentation skills
- Perform administrative duties that include: inputting chart notes in our practice management software, scheduling patient appointments, preparing financial and insurance paperwork, and providing support to our front desk when needed
- Follow up with patients through phone, email, and text in a timely manner
You’re perfect for this role because:
- You are aligned with our values of Fun, Excellence, Teamwork, Passion, Honesty, and Professionalism – these values shine through in your work and commitment to the team
- You’re a strong communicator – whether communicating verbally or in written format, you get your message across effectively
- Your time management skills are stellar, allowing you to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- You are a positive, motivated, personable professional with a passion for meeting new people and building memorable relationships
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and tackle challenges with a positive attitude!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous treatment coordinator experience in a dental/orthodontic setting is a strong asset
- 2+ years working in a customer service role
- Ability to influence, negotiate and facilitate with confidence and passion
- A learning and growth mindset – always looking for ways to improve and step up your game!
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes
Why Tru North is a great place to work:
- We offer a competitive total rewards package committed to recognizing your contributions
- Participation in our employee benefits program that includes extended health benefits, a health spending account, and an employee & family assistance program among many more fringe benefits!
- Work-life balance (no evenings or weekend hours)
- You will be part of a collaborative and engaging team that prioritizes employee development in a positive and fun environment
- You will participate in fun team-building and community initiatives
- We’re a real family – Come join the Tru North team! Want to learn more about us? Visit our website: truortho.com or on Insta @trunorth_ortho
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work, and we sincerely value your time and your interest in Tru North Orthodontics. We’re looking forward to reading your application. We thank all applicants, though only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tru North Orthodontics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift