11923226 Canada Inc, 6917 Johnson wagon Crescent, Mississauga Ontario provides IT solutions to the banking and finance industry primarily integrating with legacy & third-party systems. We are looking for a Vice President – Information Systems to oversee operations and build strong customer relationships to maximize the company’s financial goals. You will be required to oversee the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and security of the company’s information systems and processes.
The job duties of this position include the following
· Establish strategic direction and objective for the company’s information systems and formulate policies and programs;
· Establish financial and administrative controls;
· Allocate material and IT resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
· Direct and control the programming of information and communications;
· Ensures the integrity and reliability of computerized information systems, communication systems, and office systems including the security of data acquired and stored.
· Monitors and reports progress on development projects, resource utilization, and production performance to executive leadership.
· Maintains pace with technological progress, economic change, and company needs by directing continual improvements of staff, equipment, and procedures.
· Prepares, implements, and executes IS budget.
· Act on behalf of the company in negotiations and other official functions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Thorough and extremely comprehensive knowledge of information technology and systems.
Job Type: Permanent, full time position
Salary: $60 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week;
Experience: 3-5 years;
Education: A university degree or college diploma in engineering, business administration, commerce or other related discipline
Language Requirement: Fluency in spoken and written English;
To be considered for this position please email resumes to 11923226canadaincjobs @gmail.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location