Special tips: English and Mandarin Chinese both at business-proficient level, verbal and written.
HUNTVISION is a new start-up commercial investment firm, with a background in collective private equity, which helps achieve rapid expansion after the business takes shape. The founder is a veteran entrepreneur with thirty years of proven success and experience in nurturing and helping businesses grow.
HUNTVISION's first business venture is initially focused on franchise sales outsourcing (FSO) and small business hosting. We plan to create multiple business projects over time and grow internationally to help more people realise their dreams in business and career development.
If you possess the qualities of passion, curiosity and self-motivation, and is eager to utilize your skills and creativity to make the world a better place, while building success in business, you are the one we sought after.
1. In-depth study of the emerging trends and business model, explore potential business opportunities, so to maximize profit.
2. You shall be able to analyse any business risks through financial, statistical model and economic data.
3. You will report to the Group CEO. You are well versed in the development trend of the industry, and encompass both regulatory, technology and competitiveness perspectives.
4. You will draft business plans, translate company's strategic decisions into detailed, workable plan and guide the CEO in these subsidiaries. You will identify market opportunities, see through them from beginning to completion, lead winning strategies and work with teams and partners to improve the workflow and operations of our proposal and recommendations.
5. You will establish and oversee the operations of each subsidiary, make improvement recommendations and lead the continuous improvement of the company's core competencies and perform excellent risk control.
6. Develop and manage the strategic partnership and grow the business in a healthy manner.
7. Prepare all the documents necessary for the preparation of Request for proposal (RFT).
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or other related field; Master's degree is an asset.
2. Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
4. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
5. Exceptional leadership and management skills.
6. Effective communication and negotiation skills.
7. Strong business acumen.
8. Detail-oriented and persuasive.
9. English and Mandarin Chinese both at business-proficient level, verbal and written.
10. Experience in doing business in both Asia and North America markets is preferred but not a must.
11. Product management experience is preferred but not a must.
1) Annual salary package: $80,000 - 150,000; commensurate with experience.
3) Participate in Company Profit sharing Scheme.
4) Paid holidays.
5) Flexible working hours.
6) Work remotely most of the time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Casual, Freelance
Salary: $80,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Enforced in accordance with government regulations.
- Business Management: 5 years (required)
- Chinese (required)