PROTOCOL SPORTS MARKETING LTD., a well-established, international sports media rights distribution company, is looking to add a motivated and tenacious self-starter to its fast-expanding team.
We are a growing company working in midtown Toronto looking for a VIDEO EDITOR who is highly organized, competent and punctual in all tasks to add to our team. Candidates must have a positive can-do attitude.
- Edit video features for television and online broadcast, including athlete profiles, interviews, highlights, and promotional materials;
- Develop ideas for various audio/visual projects, in conjunction with the production team;
- Review and implement necessary changes to previous broadcast materials, including colour correction;
- Create animated graphics for use in live and pre-recorded projects;
- Brainstorm content ideas with the sales, marketing, and production teams;
- Format content for Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...etc.);
- Comprehensive knowledge in Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects); and
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- A Degree/Diploma in Video Production, or a related field;
- Proven organizational skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment; Results-oriented;
- Superior time-management skills, multitasking, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision;
- Patient, deals well with pressure; Good sense of humour, not easily rattled by crises; and
- High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, and discretion.
- Superior background in Adobe suite;
- Highly empathetic, positive, and competitive;
- A passion for learning and improving;
- A natural problem solver who identifies solutions;
- A confident demeanor with excellent communication skills;
- A strong understanding of sports and sports media, with deep knowledge of combat sports being an additional bonus;
- Strong written and verbal English-language communication skills;
Our office hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Protocol Sports Marketing Ltd. enjoys a true entrepreneurial environment and WE'RE GROWING FAST. If you are looking for a CAREER in Sports Marketing, then APPLY NOW with your cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- video editing: 1 year (preferred)