As a leading-edge adhesive manufacturing company, our client’s strength is providing unbeatable quality and premium grade products to several unique industries. Our Client is seeking a talented and experienced Warehouse Assistant to join their dynamic team in a well-maintained facility with state-of-the-art tools and technology.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive here!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage dependent on experience
- Performance based bonus
- Clean work environment
- Weekends off! Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Awesome company culture!
What your day will look like:
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Process inventory for delivery
- Package items and label correctly
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Operate lift trucks to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
What we’re looking for:
- OSSD, Post-secondary diploma, certificate
- Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Must be reliable, hardworking and have a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Strong written/oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both within a team and independently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Manufacturing/Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location