Work site environment
- In shop
- Wholesale establishment/store
- Perform general office duties
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Process incoming requisitions
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available