6months FT Contract|Warehouse Associate with AZ license
If your one of your favorite games is Tetris and you like working physically in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this job is for you! The Warehouse Support(Shunter) role is critical to PepsiCo Beverages because you will be preparing orders to be delivered to our clients. You will be creating an accurate pallet consisting of our many familiar products to be delivered to stores across the market! You will then bring to the delivery trucks with a forklift. To help you be quick and efficient, you will be using a technology called VoicePick that will indicate which products to get and where you can find them.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
To learn more about the work you’ll be doing as a Warehouse Associate at PepsiCo, please follow the link: https://vimeo.com/674914157/00c998d8c2
What you’ll be working on:
- Prepare clients’ orders in a timely manner using the VoicePick system and a forklift;
- Build stable, secure and accurate pallets by logically placing products;
- Constantly manipulating products that can weight up to 50-75 lbs (it saves time at the gym!);
- Load/unload trucks as required, including returning stock, shells, pallets, etc. to inventory;
- Separate out of date and sellable product to the appropriate areas;
- Keep the work environment clean;
- Perform all tasks in an efficient and safe way;
- Make sure the work reports are well completed;
- Promote a strong safety culture and lead by example;
- Follow the supervisor’s or the team leader’s directives.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- AZ License
- High School Diploma, Professional Studies Diploma or Equivalence;
- A team player who strives for efficiency;
- Experience working in a forklift operating position, an asset
- Previous warehouse experience in any capacity, an asset
- Valid MHE/Forklift certificate, an asset. Training provided.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude in basic writing and mathematics to complete any required paperwork accurately and legibly
What you can expect from us:
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $28.88 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Are you eligible to work in Canada? (Y/N)
- Are you comfortable with frequent walking, kneeling and lifting 50 to 60 pounds? (Y/N)
- What is the best email address to reach you?
- Are you able to commute to Hamilton?
- Secondary School (required)
- AZ (required)
Work Location: On the road