Leader Plumbing’s roots in Toronto’s mechanical industry run deep with over 120 years of combined trad expertise amongst the partners. We are currently hiring a full-time Warehouse Associate at our head offices in Woodbridge.
As a Warehouse Worker, you support the daily warehouse system operations by receiving products from suppliers and preparing orders for internal and external customers. You are detail oriented and ensure accuracy and completeness in all receivables and shipments and maintain accurate inventories of products.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal to communicate with other employees.
- Sense of urgency and ability to compete multiple tasks in a timely manner to assure customer requirements are met.
- Able to pass physical requirements for position, some heavy lifting and wearing of proper PPE.
- Plumbing and Heating product knowledge
- Load and unload trucks operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Detect any order discrepancies and damaged/defective materials received.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and safety by removing empty cartons, metal banding, pallets, and other debris.
- Assist plumbers with loading/unloading trucks.
- Perform other tasks as requested by Head Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Have you completed forklift training in the past?
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2021-05-17