TK Elevator is one of the world’s leading elevator companies with unique engineering capabilities. Our innovative, efficient and reliable vertical transportation systems have been moving people in Canada for nearly half a century. Our capabilities include high-quality, customer-focused service as well as individual maintenance and modernization packages. Our highly skilled technicians efficiently service a multi-brand portfolio consisting of more than 1.2 million units under maintenance. We’re reshaping the elevator industry and transforming cities into the best places to live.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits, including dental and vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Employee Discount Incentives
- Casual Dress Code
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing shipments
- Verify shipment accuracy, completeness and condition
- Inventory control of all boxes, materials, shop supplies and stock
- Packing shipments. Some assembly may be required
- Follow the highest standards for safety
- Packing orders carefully to avoid damages in shipping and accuracy to what is shipped
- Process materials including shearing, circling, tube cutting, etc.
- High school diploma and/ or equivalent work experience, coupled by rigging and forklift experience
- Overhead crane experience would be considered an asset
- A minimum of one-year related experience in a warehouse environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Ability to handle competing priorities and manage time effectively
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status, or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Salary Expectations