Our client in North York is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Morning Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly payroll deposit
- Overtime offered
What is the job?
- To perform shipping and packing duties, using all necessary equipment. May be required to work in a line environment, other level tasks may be required as a fill-in.
- To perform assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- To ensure products are in functional condition when packing and inspection
- To pack, stark, wrap, label finished good product
- To maintain written entries and records
- To follow workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines
What do you bring to the job?
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience at previous levels of the production environment
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
- Computer experience in Baan, MS Excel, Word etc.
- Ability to work with little supervision
Physical Demand and Working Conditions
- Lifting of up to 40 lbs.
- High degree of repetitive work involved
- Personal protective equipment is required
Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.