Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
The Wealth Operations team enable resources for operational needs across the Wealth business resulting in lower costs with excellent customer-service levels. The team facilitate key business strategies to handle core business processes and lead cross operations initiatives while ensuring operational effectiveness. If you want to be a brand ambassador who can help strive efficiencies for the bank, then join our team and make an impactful contribution to TD and your own success.
We are looking for a dynamic professional for the position of Wealth Ops. Officer III. In this role, you will provide a range of operational support to the team and perform transactions and other processing activities that ranges from moderate to high complexity. In addition, you will:
- Process various transactions accurately and in line with established guidelines as well as Service Level Agreement(s); provide process and policy guidance to others when required
- Maintain high service level by providing optimal customer and partner service, resolving process or operational issues within discretion and escalate internally as required
- Ensure accuracy of prepared documents and reflect business intentions that is consistent with relevant rules and regulations
- Build positive working relationships with customers, partners and vendors by responding to their questions and concerns effectively
- Find opportunities to improve service delivery, processes and procedures
- Support the team by participating in personal performance management and development activities and promote team effectiveness and positive work environment
- High School diploma with over 3 years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree/ college diploma is an asset
- Deep knowledge of business unit, regulatory issues and variety of products, processes and systems
- Strong communications skills with ability to work in a team as well as independently
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary