Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What will you work on?
This role will be responsible for administering the Workday HRIS system, designing Business Policy configurations and building analytic reports. The candidate will be a key contributor to the Global Human Resources Team.
How will you create impact?
- Assist with Workday configuration including modules updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc. as determined by business requirements. Liaison with internal stakeholders to identify requirements and make system changes to processes
- Supports HR technology implementations throughout end-to-end process
- Support end users through analysis, and if necessary, re-creation of the issue to determine the root cause (i.e. system configuration, data integrity, network, etc.) and provide resolution to the end user. Based on the root cause, determine necessary changes to prevent recurrences
- Troubleshoots and test system and integration issues by identifying root cause and implements/oversees required correction to prevent recurrence
- Create custom reports and dashboards with custom calculation fields
- Provides support and guidance for troubleshooting system issues to other members of the HR technology team
- Develops, reviews and updates system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation
- Performs and reviews regression testing using Kainos SMART
- Updates system documentation as necessary to include changes to system configuration
- Reviews submitted business processes for accuracy and approve/send back as appropriate
- Serves as the subject matter expert for HCM data, system/business process configuration, reporting, and data analysis
What are your skills and experience?
- College diploma or University degree in a related field
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Business/ERP Systems Analyst role
- 2 + years’ experience validating data integrity
- 3+ years’ Experience with Workday required
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun.
- Growth and Career Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Innovation, Collaboration and Fun
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Other fun Perks!
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinMaster to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.